AIR_Frankfurt awards six no travel grants of 1,500 € each, which are offered to support artistic research projects.
Support is given for investigation and research activities that serve as preparation for a concrete project.
The scholarships are awarded with the aim of enabling in-depth work at home in times of travel restrictions.
Applications are open to all artists working and living in Frankfurt am Main.
Project and research proposals (max. 2200 characters including spaces) should be sent together with the completed application form, a current CV and portfolio (max. 5 MB) to
Deadline: November 22, 2020
Who can apply?
- The programme is aimed exclusively at visual artists who live and work in Frankfurt am Main
- The artists should be highly qualified and have a successful degree from an art academy
How to apply?
Documents must be sent to basis e.V. both in printed form by mail and digitally by email. Incomplete applications or applications that do not use the appropriate application form cannot be considered.
include meaningful application documents in English language:
- Completed application form
- Project and research plans (max. 2200 characters including spaces)
- Portfolio of works or catalog (max. 16 pages - please reduce data volume digitally)
- curriculum vitae
60329 Frankfurt am Main
How to be selected?
The scholarship holders are selected by an independent jury of experts.